Thursday, May 10, 2012

Going To The Chapel...


So, some of you may be wondering why I haven't posted anything since October and in my defense I think I have a very good reason... I AM GETTING MARRIED!!

My amazing soon-to-be husband proposed to me on the sands of Virginia Beach on Thanksgiving morning and my life has been moving about a zillion miles per hour since then! We will be getting married at the end of July, at which point I will be moving to Raleigh, N.C. to be with him and to continue my education though pursuing my masters degree in mental health counseling at N.C. State. 
Sadly, this means that I wont be doing too much more business here in the NRV for a while, however if you are down in North Carolina and in need of some pictures, be sure to hit me up :) Also, don't forget about me too quickly, because I have some ideas for a new blog that I may be starting up in the next few months. Thank you all so much for your business, love, support, and faith over this past year, it has meant so much to me, and it is my hope that all of you will continue to enjoy the beauty of the world around you. Thank you so much! 
Love, 
Sam
P.S. Here are some photos from the proposal (Yes, he does know me very well :)